Master Of Business Administrator
Programme specific outcomes and course outcomes for all Programmes offered by the institution:-
The MBA, Programme Structure is conceived in such a way that learners would gain knowledge of Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Business handling tools extensively and at the same time acquire a wide range of managerial capabilities while specializing in main stream areas like Human Resource Management, Marketing Management and Financial Management. The Programme is conceived as a full scale Business Master’s Programme combined with Master’s level exposure to Business Sciences. It is this combination which makes this Programme unique. The Programme has been meticulously designed to equip students with knowledge and skills in business sciences such as Project Planning, Research Methodology as well as the use of analytical tools – SPSS, Data Mining and Social Media Analytics.
MBA Programme, increase the Communicate effectively in a variety of formats. It Identify the key issues facing a business or business subdivision. It also help to Utilize qualitative and quantitative methods to investigate and solve critical business problems.
We can able to solve business problems&Evaluate and integrate ethical considerations when making business decisions.
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to
- Communicate professionally as a business leader both orally and in writing to bridge diverse perspectives, cultures, and disciplines.
- Analyze ethical implications of business practices using advanced levels of ethical reasoning.
- Perform strategic analysis effectively.
- Apply quantitative methods to business problem solving.
- Assess global opportunities and challenges for business growth.
- Collaborate effectively as a business leader.
- In-depth Knowledge for specific MBA concentrations:
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Strategy- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and techniques to lead entrepreneurial and strategic ventures.
- Healthcare Management- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and techniques to manage healthcare operations effectively and efficiently.
- Project Management- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently.
- Supply Chain Management- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and techniques to manage supply chain operations effectively and efficiently.
- Sustainability- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and techniques to lead sustainable businesses and organizations.
Programme Specific Outcomes
Specifically, after completing this MBA course you will be able to:
- Understand theories and concepts applicable in managing organizational performance, resource allocation, management of people and leading organizations.
- Manage complex situations in business and other organizations based on knowledge of both the external and internal context of organizations; generating social and economic benefits.
- Develop long term vision, goals and direction for organizations and develop strategies to deliver the goals, including through appropriate financial resource allocation.
- Critically collect and use valuable information and evaluate in the context of their application across different environments and settings;
- Conduct professional inquiries in problem identification, and use and manage knowledge and evidence critically to solve problems and develop actionable solutions.
- Understand the ethical implications of management practice and respond to ethical issues as a socially responsible professional.
- Engage and manage in digital and entrepreneurial work environments.
- Communicate effectively using a wide range of media.
- Provide effective and ethical leadership that transcends functional perspectives.
- Reflect critically on learning from workplace practice.
MBA Course Outcomes
On successfully completing the program the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of management science to solve complex corporate problems using limited resources
- Research literature and identify and analyze management research problems.
- Identify business opportunities, design and implement innovations in work space.
- Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to management practice.
- Apply ethical principles and make ethical choices.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders of his role as a manager.